Support for Professional Public Speakers
A Virtual Assistant is the perfect solution for professional speakers.
As a speaker, you are best at speaking, no matter what the topic or format, whether you travel to speak in person or use technology to speak online.
When you are not speaking, you are writing and using technology to build your brand and connect with your groups. You may be on multiple boards and part of multiple organizations that support your industry and speaking topics.
A Virtual Assistant can help with all your various directions and activities, providing confidence where you need assistance and support.
A list of some of the ways we help support professional speakers:
- Inventory Speaker’s Source Material
- Coordinate Material Permissions
- Coordinate Trademark and IP Protection
- Create Multi-Media Presentations
- Create Handouts
- Submit Articles
- Submit Press Releases
- Research Target Audience
- Research Competition
- Coordinate Website
- Create Media Kit – bios, images, testimonials
- One sheet
- Work with Speaking Prospects
- Articles for Blogs and Newsletters
- Coordinate Social Networking
- Manage Lead Generation and Outreach
- Work with Speakers Bureaus
- Work with Meeting Planners
- Manage Contracts
- Set Up Travel – airlines, hotels, ground transport
- Coordinate the Physical Logistics
- Work with Technology – microphones, computers
- Coordinate Videotaping and Demo Video
- Set up Administrative Office Procedures
- Manage Client and Prospect Database
- Manage your Calendar
- Manage Industry Certifications
- Manage your Products and Fulfillment
- Coordinate Virtual Product Launches
A Professional Virtual Speaker’s Assistant is the BEST solution for a Professional Public Speaker!
Learn more about our support for professional speakers by contacting us.
Kathrine has been a phenomenal and trustworthy virtual administrative assistant for my needs. I’m a professional inspirational speaker and Kathrine helped me research agencies to market to, She has also helped me promote and run webinars. She manages my contact lists and my weekly emails. Finally, she has put me on the map with social media. Kathrine is very easy to work with, extremely personable, thorough and professional. All qualities you want with a virtual assistant.– Janet Edmunson
Author and Speaker
Kathrine is a true professional and treats the work she does for your business as if it were her very own. She possesses an attention to detail that is second to none and her follow through and responsiveness are unparalleled. I wish I had hired Kathrine sooner. Since retaining her I have been able to focus on my highest value tasks within my core competencies and can trust that she will ensure flawless execution of any and all other projects. Kathrine Farris is a person of high integrity whom I trust completely. Consequently, I give her my highest recommendation and do so without reservation.– John Brubaker
Author, Speaker, Consultant, & Coach
The Sport of Business LLC & CoachBru.com